Assets link to billing
Billing is activated directly by equipment events, so invoices are created as soon as possible. Drive your average days to send (ADS) to zero.
- Device activity triggers associated items
- Machine data can drive usage-based billing
- Invoicing is completely automatic
Put A/R on autopilot
Run a dynamic hardware finance reconciliation every night. Have confidence in what, when, and why for the items that your business needs to bill.
- Invoices are generated immediately when ready
- Bills sent to customers as fast as possible
- Approval layers can be configured for review
Connect natively with commonly used ERP and accounting platforms. Powerful connectors make reading and writing data simple.
Data import, flat file export, and a secure API make it easy to push or pull data to the right place.
Call us to discuss your system integration needs.
Understand the past, predict the future New
Get a clear picture of past, present, and future accounts receivable performance. Waterfall and predict A/R behavior to know what's coming next.
- Waterfall monthly outstandings activity
- Configurable collections projection
- Compare net terms against collection time
Handle every situation Roadmap
Support for complex billing rules makes any contract manageable. Whatever payment structure you use, make sure it's captured.
- Use bundles to group pricing packages
- Set up tiered billing to scale pricing
- Activate usage-based (pay-per-use) pricing driven by asset metrics
HaaS 100 (week of November 20, 2023)
Finance KPIs for hardware-as-a-service billing and collections
When average days to collect (ADC) matters for hardware companies
Strengthen your business
Hardware-as-a-service (HaaS) is complicated. From device-as-a-service (DaaS) to machine-as-a-service (MaaS) and equipment-as-a-service (EaaS).
We understand the journey you're on. Discover how Hardfin can help solve the dynamic challenges of modern hardware.